Thursday, March 15, 2012

Goings on

I have been really productive in the studio lately and thank goodness for that. Heavens to Betsy, Heavens to Bessie has a lot going on! Work has been solid since before Thanksgiving which was great surprise, given that in this business you come to expect January and February to be flat. Etsy orders have been rolling in, along with some really fun custom orders! I have said it before, but I get a lot of enjoyment out of doing custom orders.

I just dropped off a big order of my popular two toned pieces at Pandora's Box in Federal Hill, Baltimore MD (50 East Cross Street Baltimore, MD 21230). If you have not been in this adorable shop yet, GO! Tonight would be a great night to do it as it is Third Thursday in Fed Hill (http://historicfederalhill.org/www) ! Not only is it going to be a beautiful night for this event but Pandora's Box is giving 15% off from 6-8 tonight (3/15/12)! This shop is filled with fun and colorful items, I guarantee you will find something you can not live with out! You should give their Facebook page some love http://www.facebook.com/shopPandorasBox and follow them on Twitter too @ShopPandorasBox.





A HUGE order is currently being finished up to take down to my favorite stores in Rehoboth Beach Delaware, Azura (139 Rehoboth Ave Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971) and C.L.A.D. (70 Rehoboth Avenue
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971). These orders will make it down there next week, just in time for Get Down In Town (http://www.azuraclothing.net/getdownintown/). This is an awesome event taking place in downtown Rehoboth Beach on March 30th. Wine, shopping, food, and prizes. What could be better? You will be seeing some brand new handstamped pieces made just for Azura (pictured). Give Azura's Facebook page some love too (Azura Clothing Company) and next time you are down' the ocean be sure you stop by these great boutiques! They both carry an amazing selection of clothes and accessories. I never leave there empty handed...seriously.
 
 
 
I currently have bride's on the brain as I just finished up a custom order for a bridal party consisting of 13 ladies! They are all going to look amazing! I can not wait to see the pictures. In the mean time I am busy prepping for a great bridal event. The Dazzling Details Wedding Bazaar (http://www.dazzlingdetailsbazaar.com/) will be taking place on Sunday April 22, 2012 from 12-6pm at The Historic Savage Mill Manor. Tickets can be purchased at their website. Also on the site get a sneak peak at just some of the great vendors that will be participating in this fantastic show. So bride's....I hope to see you all there!!
 
New Items have made their way into the store as well so be sure you check out www.heavenstobessie.com or just click the Etsy mini below! Mother's Day is not all that far away so contact me soon for any custom orders you may be thinking about. Together we can make something perfect!! For up to date info please give my Facebook page a like (Heavens to Bessie Jewelry) and you can follow me on Twitter too (@heavenstobessie).
 
Hope you are all enjoying the amazing weather! I know I am!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment