Monday, April 9, 2012

Another Birthday Has Come and Gone

Saturday was my birthday. Since hubby left in February and will not be back until May, and no other good looking men have been coming around to do my yard work and then whisk me away for a romantic dinner, It was up to me to make my birthday something that stood apart from any other night. I threw myself a little party and it was so much fun! I can honestly say it was one of the best birthdays I have had in a long time! 20 or so friends from here there and everywhere all came together in my back yard and bonded over beers and s'mores. Several people brought me flowers and I am just beside myself with how pretty my home looks now that it is clean and filled with fresh flowers. They sure made this girl feel loved. I thought I'd share a few pics from the last two weeks. Between my energetic birthday, an exploratory jaunt down Ritchie Highway from Baltimore to Annapolis and a trip down to Florida to visit my Aunt I have a lot of inspiration to keep me occupied in the studio for weeks to come!







1 comment: