Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm Still Here!

It has been a way to long since I have sent my voice out into the great void that is cyber space. I have been in a bit of a funk for the entire summer. Sometimes life just doesn't go how you want or expect it to. They say roll with the punches but sometimes the punches are easier to deal with than the constant bitch slaps life delivers on a daily basis. But I have decided to hit back as long as I am still in the ring and since then things have been much more chipper!!!

Not only that but the weather has been in the low 80's during the day and the mid 60's at night! MY FAVORITE. I have slept with the windows open, worn boots and scarves. I am happiest in the fall! I just want to go buy pumpkins and drink apple cider.

I have had a ton of very exciting custom orders rolling that I will be sharing with you all soon! On top of that I have an upcoming show that you all should come visit. I will be participating in the very last First Sunday Arts Festival for the season in downtown Annapolis. This will be on Sunday Ocotober7th! You can get more info here http://firstsundayarts.com/ 

I will have some new fun things to write about soon but let me just leave you with a little Baltimore Pride. The Orioles are in 1st! This is the first time this city has really experienced O's magic since Cal Ripkin still wore a number 8.

GO O'S!!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment