Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Upcoming Events

Presley, Personal Assistant at Heavens to Bessie LLC



I am well on my way to crippling arthritis this holiday season and while I won't like it when it happens I am having a great time now! My studio looks.....well I suppose like a well worked in studio. I look like a drunk, sleep deprived college student trying to study for finals and my assistant is falling a sleep on the job.
But I have been so enjoying the work, especially the custom orders! I do have a couple great events coming up for all of those who have waited to do their Ho Ho Hoing until the week before Christmas.




Saturday December 17th & Sunday December 18th 10:00am-6:00pm-
The Towson Arts Collective has put together an event that I am so happy to participate in called Off the Mall Craft Ball. There will be other local artisans as well as some live music at the Towson Commons Rotunda. Check out the Baltimore Sun article http://www.baltimoresun.com/explore/baltimorecounty/neighborhoods/towson/ph-tt-commons-collective-1214-20111209,0,6514573.story


Monday December 19th & Tuesday December 20th 9:00am-2:00pm (closed event)-
I will be at the OPS1 party room next to the cafeteria both days. This is a perfect opportunity for employees to get that last minute shopping done!

You can always visit www.heavenstobessie.com but time is running out!

Hope to see you all around!

Find me on Facebook "Heavens to Bessie Jewelry" for updates and on Twitter @heavenstobessie

1 comment: